Terms and Conditions Women Back to Business Programme
- The number of participants is limited. Applications will be considered in the order they are received.
- Participants must have a degree from a university, college or university of applied sciences or in some exceptional cases upon approval, an equivalent educational certificate.
- Tuition costs CHF 15,000. Payment by installments is possible upon request.
- Tuition includes all lectures and course materials. Participants are responsible for all travel, dining and accommodation expenses.
- Programme cancellation policy: Cancellations received after your confirmation of participation will be subject to a CHF 7'500 cancellation fee. If a cancellation is made after the programme start date, the entire tuition amount will be invoiced to the participant (CHF 15’000).
- In the case of insufficient enrollment, programme directors may cancel the course up to one month before the start date. Any payments already made will be reimbursed in full.
- The current programme regulations as well as the overview of the modules apply for this course.
- Programme directors reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the programme without prior notice.
- Place of jurisdiction and performance is St. Gallen.
Terms and Conditions Individual Modules
- The number of participants is limited. Registrations will be considered in the order in which they are received.
- Participants must have a university, college or university of applied sciences degree or, in exceptional cases, an equivalent educational qualification subject to approval.
- Tuition fees are as published on the website.
- The course fee includes lectures and course materials.
- Cancellation policy for individual modules: A cancellation fee of CHF 200 will be charged for cancellations after registration. In the case of a cancellation after the start of the module, the entire course fee will be due.
- If there is an insufficient number of participants, the programme directors may cancel the individual module up to one month before the start of the course. Any payments already made will then be refunded in full.
- The programme directors reserve the right to make minor adjustments to the programme content and schedule without prior notice.
- The place of jurisdiction and performance is St. Gallen.