Workshop in advance
CV & LinkedIn - Your business card for relaunching your career
How do I design my CV and why do I need LinkedIn? Take part in this virtual workshop, then get to work. With your updated CV and new LinkedIn profile you can apply to attend the UBS Career Comeback Interview Workshop (voluntary). UBS will then select the best talents from these applications for its program.
26th of January 2021Inspiring Morning
Top-class speakers from business, academia and politics will share their thoughts and expertise on career relaunch and career transitions.
- 09.00 - 09.05Let’s get started!
Dr. Patricia Widmer, Head of Diversity & Management Programmes, Universität St.Gallen
- 09.05 - 09.15Welcome Address
Carmen Walker Späh, Regierungsrätin of the Canton of Zurich
- 09.15 - 09.45Keynote Speech
- 09.50 - 10.00Presentation of Returnship Program
- 10.00 - 10.10Re-Ignite Return-to-Work Program
Johnson & Johnson
- 10.10 - 10.30Break
- 10.30 - 10.40Career Comeback Worldwide
- 10.40 -10.50Women Back to Work Programme
Vanessa Gentile, Alliance & Channel Lead, Salesforce Switzerland
- 10.50 - 11.00Migrant women in networks of the world of work - the professional mentoring programme of the Christian Peace Service (cfd) for well qualified migrant women.
- 11.00 - 11.10NextGen Professionals Program
- 11.10 - 11.20Q&A Time
- 11.25 - 12.15Career EmpowermentThese companies are committed to supporting career relaunches.
Awarding of the 1st Career Empowerment Label
Take part in workshops to empower your job search or explore the possibilities of a career transition.
Speakers & Moderators
Prof. Dr. Gudrun Sander
Price for a day pass to Career Relaunch digital, including a workshop in advance:
And all this is included:
- CV & LinkedIn workshop in advance
- A whole morning packed with top-class presentations
- Afternoon workshops to choose from
- Inside look into the UBS Career Comeback Program
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us: